Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Day in Paradise.....


Good news - Levi is better. More good news - he is learning to share! Not so good news - he has shared his sickness with his twin brother. Bad news - Jonah is now vomiting and has gastro. Aaaargh!!!!

When I checked my email this morning I had a laugh at this one... (SPAM of course!).

"Hello to you!
You gape for shooting like you had seen in those films…
Tonight you’ll prove your volume"


ROFLMAO! I just LOVE this! I think its terrific!

Layout is of Jonah - does anyone remember this song or am I showing my age - it actually used to be in a Levi's Jeans ad in the 70's.

8 comments:

Jasmine said...

Glad to hear Levi is better - but I hope Jonah doesn't have the bug for to long :s poor little thing. Lachie had the flu all of last week (he's still getting over it) and he had the works - fever/coughing/sneezing/vomiting... It's horrible to see them so ill - you can't wait to see them up and causing havoc again LOL!

Love that LO - Lachie's just starting dressing up as a cowboy this week LOL!!!

I saw your latest one in FK today too (Dig) - very cute!

Jas xx

Sarah said...

OMG, can it get any worse for you guys! You poor things. I really hope this is the last of it.

Love that photo and layout! Did you have any luck with calibrating the monitor?

Crissy Gaylor said...

Boys never do share right.
Love your cowboy layout and I am glad I got to look at it before it also gets accepted for publication and you cover it up.
:)
Just got FK yesterday, loved your layout!!!
take care
ox

Sara Pearcy said...

Nice SPAM message!! Hope Jonah is feeling better. I remember the song, just not the ad!! (I was only born in the seventies, sorry!!)

I only just found your layout in FK, too. It looks great!!

xx S.

connie said...

Great layout...love it....spotted ur layout in FK yesterday.. love it!!!!

Take care..
C..xxx

Anonymous said...

STUNNING layout Jill :0)

Hope your kids are all 100% VERY soon

JULIEx

Julie said...

Love the pages. Looking great.

Hoping Levi is feeling better soon. It's not fun when our little ones are not well.

Unknown said...

I remember that song. Wasn't it in a John Travolta film. I can't remember the name but I sing it to my dad every now and then. He likes to walk around in his cowboy outfits... silly man and his horse.