Friday, October 20, 2006

Things just ain't goin' my way atm....



Nothing much to say except I was supposed to be working with Dawn and Kelly at the Craft Show today. Right on cue, Levi woke up with SEVERE gastro. I know he can't help it but I am soooooo disappointed. I think I will be happy to see the end of this year - a year of extreme contrasts and personal conflict.

This is a little box I did for my mum a while ago. I haven't done much scrapping this week so not much to share. Trying to look on the bright side but struggling today.

8 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Lovely box, Jill.

Hope Levi is feeling better and no-one else is sick now.

Bummer about the show. I've just had to cancel my working day there too, because of ill health and am disappointed too. :( We make a good pair this year, don't we?

Anonymous said...

hope levi gets better soon. gastro is no fun:(

Unknown said...

I missed you at the Show today, but got to meet Dawn and spend up big on their lovely stuff. OMG its so nice irl isn't it? Hope your little one is back on the mend again soon.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the box Jill. I really hope Levi gets well soon.
Don't worry year is nearly over, it will be Xmas before you know it.
take care oxox

corinne5 said...

hate it when things doesn;t go the way you had planned. hope Levi feels better soon. cute box!

corinnexxx

lusi said...

Hope Levi gets better really soon honey :)
IKWYM about missing things when kids are sick - its hard.
Love the box.
Thinking of ya!
Lus x

ScrapManda said...

Yep - hope the gastro didn't spread to anyone else at home!

Julie said...

That box looks great Jill.

Hope Levi gets better soon.