Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm back!!!!


Woo Hoo - after a hellish couple of weeks, I feel like I'm back in the land of the living (touch wood!). Zane's at school, twins at kindy, me at home - scrapping today (so much to catch up on) - might even think about getting the housework up to date (maybe tomorrow but no promises).

I'll even put up a layout to share - this is using the Magisitcal Memories November release chipboard frame and also the gears - they are fabulous for boy layouts.

Keep checking in - I might even put up a RAK later in the week!

12 comments:

lusi said...

So glad you guys are well again Jill :)
Love that lo and the MM chipboard - I sooooo wanted to buy those gears. You've inspired me yet again :)
Lus x

Anonymous said...

yay!!! hope that is the end of those nasty things:) love, love, love what you did with the chipboards!!!

Anonymous said...

This LO is Awsome. Those chipboard pieces are really nice. I know you and everyone else are going to think I am crazy when I ask you this but what does RAK mean? Still a little new to the lingo!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Jill...love how he is bursting out of the frame too!

Sarah said...

Hope that's the end of bugs for you guys. Love the stitched frame on this one....and the rest of it...but you know that!!!!!

Francine Burgess said...

Oh wow Jill i love those cogs i actually thought you had stuck some metal ones on the layout,,,very imp[ressive!!

Julie said...

Love the page. It looks great.

Alicia Barry said...

Thise gears really do look great Jilly.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Welcome Back Jill! *hug*
Love how you have done your journalling! I hope the rest of the year goes swimmingly better than the last few weeks.

take care
ox

Crissy Gaylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Opps sorry that was me above who deleted the comment.

I just wanted to tell you that you are the best! You are so much fun and your work is amazing! :-)

-bucket