Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A LO for Me!


I did this layout last nite - just for me! I am trying to teach myself about Photoshop and this was a bit of a play with a photo I took of Jonah at Bribie Island last month. Very subdued layout but I kinda like it!

Kids are all well (woo hoo)!.

BTW huge congratulations to the gorgeous and extremely talented Sarah van Wijck for her appointment to the For Keeps Elite Team 2007. Honestly, if you get a chance, pop over to her blog - her work is just AMAZING. I am sooooo happy for her that I feel like its happened to me lol!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the layout, especially those tie up lace on the side.

Sarah said...

Well I came here to say how beautiful your layout is and then read further and now I'm *blushing* :) Thanks Jill, you're awesome!!!!

And I love what you did with the photo in this and the colour scheme. Keep playing!!

corinne5 said...

love the soft look of this lo!

corinnexxx

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the colours! Would you like to teach me how to use photoshop. Friend got my photoshop 7 for my birthday and I have no clue on how to use it!? :)

Anonymous said...

This layout is SOOOO Nice! I love EVERTHING about it. And you are right about Sarah...The first time I visited her blog I got my husband to look at it with me. And happy for you and your kids. It's no fun when your kids are sick. Chat with you soon -Karla

Unknown said...

WOW Jill that is a beautiful layout!! Your work always amazes me!
bucket

Anonymous said...

Lovel layout Jilly. Glad your kids are all healthy. Fingers crossed it lasts.

connie said...

oh... stunning layout.. and reading the name Bribie Island just makes me miss the place all over again.....I love Bribie cant wait to go back for a holiday!!! maybe next year....
have a great weekend
C...xxx

Cheryl Wray said...

GORGEOUS layout!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO Jill!! OMG you actually got time to do one just for you?!? LOL

Hey, you've been a bit slack lately with your blog!! Isn't that what you always tell me? He he.

Anonymous said...

Love the new stuff Jilly.