Wednesday, December 13, 2006

OMG!!!


I just received my Contributors Copy of Scrapbook Creations Issue 37 and I'm in the Top 6 for the Ultimate Scraproom Makeover!!!!! What a thrill!

I have also got my first Step by Step in there of my gorgeous neice Saskia! And a layout of Jonah!

There is also a wonderful article by the talented Sarah van Wijck - her first time in SC!

And...one by Kirsten Butts!

And...a gorgeous layout by the even more gorgeous Susan Johannes.

For those of you who don't know, we are all members of the Scrapapple Design Team so its a real hoot to have us all in there together!

Well, I'm off to see my next husband (Robbie Williams) in concert tonite - it looks like its going to rain! Oh, well, I can handle it if he can!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your pages in the mag. Have fun with Robbie.

Anonymous said...

Great layout Jilly.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Loved your work in this issue. I went out and bought one as I do not have my complimentary issue yet. I feel so honoured to be published in the same magazine as such talented ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jill! What buzz - can't wait to see it!
Lus x

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh...and a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE congrats on your runners up prize -that is massive! Yay for you! I still owe you a return email...sorry lovely :)

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's HUGE SO PRAYING YOU GET THAT SCRAPROOM SO I CAN GUSH ALL UP IN YOUR CYBER FACE!!!!!! GOOD LUCK HONEY! -Karla

Anonymous said...

have fun at ROBBIE!!!!

great layout in SC... you lucky girl!!!!

C...xxx

Sarah said...

What a great issue...now I've got my copy, I need to find time to actually read it!! Congrats again....you know I love your work :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!! Your work is soo gorgeous...pure eyecandy!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

I finally got my copy today and we are on the same opening with our layouts - YAY!!

I am yet to look through the mag properly and read your bits.
xx S.

Anonymous said...

oh Jill how is that other husband of yours, bet he left you breathless..lucky girl you!...
congrats on the mag ..will be getting that oone to check you all out!

Anonymous said...

Ummm Jill? COULD that layout BE any cuter? I don't think so!

Unknown said...

Jill I love your layouts! That little boy of yours is so adorable!!