Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've been Quiet....



Sorry about that - totally out of character for me! Actually, I've been working on a new product for Scrapapple. Can't say too much about it, but here's a sneaky peak! He he he - I LOVE it!

Still haven't finished my Xmas shopping - looks like another last minute one again lol! I try so hard to be organised but it just doesn't seem to work out for me!

Hopefully will get some more scrapping done this week!

Special "hello" to all my new friends on the Scrapapple forum - what a happening place - LOVE IT!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that sneak peek is already looking so good!!!

Julie said...

Love your sneak peek. But I have a problem now.

I wanna see more. Please. LOL

Sarah said...

Whatever it is...it's looking good!! How long do we have to wait to see the rest???????

Crissy Gaylor said...

Tease! LOL!

Alicia Barry said...

OOh, you have me ntrigued. What on earth is it?

connie said...

OHHH you Tease!!... cant wait to see it all!!!

have a GREAT Xmas be safe and merry!!!!

C...xxx

Sharly said...

Hey Jilly baby!!! Merry Merry Christmas Girly!!!! I guess it's Christmas Eve almost where you are!!! Have a great one and of course you can link my blog (it's not a good one so don't feel pressured lol!!)

Have a great one girly!
xoxoxoxox
Sharly

Karla Dudley said...

Ok so you are the only one so far that hasn't made me feel LATE! Girl I know you probably have finished your project already for scrapapple. This little bit looks GREAT so I am hoping you had fun with that and I can't wait to hear how fantastic your Christmas was! chat with you soon
-Karla

Unknown said...

Just picked up the latest SC and was thrilled for you! Your work is lovely and the step by step of your niece is no exception. Love the pic of you too, haven't seen too many photos of you (naughty, naughty). Keep up the good work!

lusi said...

I am MISSING you Jill! Hope all is ok and that you're just having a little *break*. Lots of love and big hugs
lus x