Friday, May 04, 2007

Australasian Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention


Wowsers! I am lucky enough to have been asked to teach at the 2007 Australasian Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention which is at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Bank, Brisbane from June 9 to June 11, 2007.


Here's a sneaky peak at my class which will be focusing on ribbon and a few "different" ways to use it.


I'm really nervous about the whole affair, but am so excited at the same time.

Some times I really have to pinch myself to believe what an amazing journey this scrapbooking road has been for me. To think that 18months ago I didn't even know what scrapbooking was AND I had no idea that I could take a fairly decent photo with a camera!


If you can make it to Brisbane over the June long weekend, I'd love to see you there! You can make booking online at http://www.scrapbookexpo.com.au/.


13 comments:

MarniT said...

Wow it looks fab, I can't wait to have a better looksy when I visit. Less than two weeks to go!!!!

Chris Millar said...

Woohoo Jilly!!! That's excellent!
I'll have to hunt you down when I'm there and say hello this time!

Sarah said...

Way to go girl!!!!!! Only wish I could get there :)

mich said...

I'm not at all surprised that you are asked. You do AMAZING work in case you don't know. Only wish I can afford to be there. Best of luck with your class!

Anonymous said...

That's great news Jill - you'll be amazing I'm sure! Your sneak peek looks great.

Have fun!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh darl - you deserve every opportunity you get! You work is outstanding and your sneaky peeky demonstrates that! Congrats Jill and hope you have a ball!!!
Love Lus x

Unknown said...

CHECK YOU OUT JILLY! Now that is awesome!!! I wish I lived out there so I could out there and hang out with you! One day we shall meet!

Alicia Barry said...

Should be fun Jilly. Hope it goes really well.

Rachelle said...

You will do great Jill!!!!
Just focus on the fun side of things....(imagine everyone scrappin in their undies)....hmmmm maybe not a good idea...LOL.
Just be yourself and everything will be fine.

Petrina McDonald said...

You SO have nothing to be nervous about - I am sure everyone will be having so much fun they won't even notice your hands shaking LOL!
Petrina :)

Anonymous said...

So happy you're teaching too, and we'll get to meet!
rett

Francine Burgess said...

oh i sooo want to go to the paper show!!! its jacks birthday on the 9th so might be a bit tricky..lol..could make it his 2nd birthday pressie, a day out looking at scrapping stuff...and im so excited for you with all the stuff going on in your scrapping world...congrats and hope i get to see you teach!

Ann Lederhose said...

I'm coming! I've booked into your class on Sunday! Woo hoo. Am soooo looking forward to it! Don't stress, you'll do great!