Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend


We have had the laziest weekend ever I think! Apart from a few hours of work yesterday morning, getting haircuts for all three boys yesterday and grocery shopping, we have done absolutely NOTHING! Unashamedly lazy....unashamedly boring...unashamedly quiet. Should be more of it!


I've done a layout using the new Buzz and Bloom chipboard! For those of you who didn't know, Buzz and Bloom have begun laser cutting their own chipboard and I must say, its absolutely beautiful! Remember to ask your retailer to get hold of it!
I've been super slack in the blogger department too! I've actually been exceptionally busy with scrapping and busily preparing my kits for the 2007 Australasian Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention for the June long weekend. I am soooo excited about it and sooooo nervous about!
Remember, if you are coming in to the Convention, PLEASE stop by to the Scrapapple stand and introduce yourself as I'd love to meet all my scrappin' buddies. I'll be the shell-shocked looking one who is shaking in the class lol!
EDITED TO ADD: OMG I just read thru this and I must say it sounds like a walking talking advertisement lol!!! I'm truly sorry about this!! Sometimes I guess just too many things happen at the same time!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, What a fantastic weekend you've had! I LOVE lazy weekends !!! LOVE your layout ,too! It's gorgeous! thanks for dropping in to my blog btw.
catch you in the cyber world again soon!
xxMel

Anonymous said...

lazy weekends are the best...lol. i love the layout.

Sarah said...

Beautiful colours in thi layout Jill. Wish I'd had a lazy weekend :)

MarniT said...

Don't you just love lazy weekends...it was a rainy one up here so it felt lazy. Love the LO too Jill soooo pretty.

Louise said...

Ooh Jill WTG!!!

And I so wish I was coming to your class!!!! I hope you have a fabo time despite the nerves!!!
Lou xxx

PS More Girl LO's/Inspiration please it is just Gorgeous!!

Mika said...

Very nice colours in the lay out.
Wanna join a contest?
see my blog www.mikascrap.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh gorgeous - how beautiful is that layout???!!!! You are amazing! Sounds like the best weekend too!
Lusx

Anonymous said...

Jill!! BEAUTIFUL layout! I love it. Hope you had a GREAT lazy weekend!

Petrina McDonald said...

don't worry mate, I will be the one probably shaking from too much coffee or something!
Glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend, we all need to do that more often methinks! Love, P :)

Terri said...

Jill love this L/O. I could do with a lazy weekend myself so glad you found time to have one.

Unknown said...

Hey Jill!! Are you back yet? I hope you had a GREAT weekend with your love muffin :-)

Francine Burgess said...

omg jILL, i want a class in your grunge!!!! it looks amazing..are you taking bookings yet?? and your photography is WOW too..loving it all, and i really love your grunge!!!

Cass said...

freakin' AMAZIN' LO Jilly!!! dig it big time!! LOve that chipboard.

Have fun at the festival, Lu and I are going on the Saturady...we think...lol

keep smilin'
Cass xxxx

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Another great LO Jill. You do grunge so well and I love those colours! I'm looking forward to the weekend too 'cos I'm taking your class!!! Wheeeeee!!! (back flip)...ouch...