Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New Camera!

Well we actually bit the bullet and bought a new Camera and Printer the other day. I am so in love with the Camera! We ended up getting the Canon EOS 30d with the 18-55mm lens and the 80-300mm lens. I have been snapping away and am completely obsessed with photography at the moment!


When I work out how to successfully drive this blog, I will have to upload some photos so I can record my progress (if any, LOL!). I could really get into photography, especially now that with Digital it is so "instant". No hours in the darkroom, etc., etc.

I'm still not completely comfortable with people altering photos through photoshop, etc., but I guess that's just my lack of understanding and me wanting to hold on to a more original, perhaps more pure form of art. But, alas, I will have to get used to it as there's probably no going back now!

No comments: