Monday, April 17, 2006

WooHoo I'm now a blogger!

Oh, the joys of being old and (almost) computer illiterate! After many months of consideration, I have finally found out a little about starting a blog! Welcome to the 21st Century.

Stay tuned, as I learn how to drive this thing.....

I'm not too sure about posting photos, etc. Have serious privacy concerns but I guess that could be a little oversensitive....in reality I guess not too many people will read this! Oh well, hang on and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I just had a peek at your new blog and your doing great! I have only been blogging since January, and I am so surprised how many people pop up and tell me that they have seen it!
I got your link from the Scrapbooks and More website. Happy scrapping and happy blogging!
Susan