Friday, April 28, 2006

Bye-Bye Big Boys!



Well its 4:23am Friday morning and I have just waved off Tim and Zane who are going to spend 4 days at Fraser Island. This is the first boys' weekend they have ever been on - and its finally hitting me that Zane is growing up. 12yo boy in a man's body - I'm sure he was a baby only the other day!!!

On the scrapping front, I've finished my first ever canvas for a cybercrop and I'm really happy with it! I don't think it will win because I don't think its the standard kind that gives people the "warm and fuzzies" but I'm thrilled with it and it really suits the subject!

My back is still killing me so yet another trip to the physio today. I'm going stir crazy being locked up inside for 10 days now. I hope it gets better soon.

2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

I love this canvas, Jill! It is fantastic! I hope your back is better every day and you enjoy the time the 'big' boys are away.

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

HI Jill,
I loved your canvas. It's so sad that your back is still sore. I hope you get some relief soon.