Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!




Well, I'm back in the land of the living.




I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and are now settling back to reality - lets all do our best to make 2007 the best yet!




I was lucky enough to get a new lens from Santa - he got me a Canon 85mm f/1.8 which I am truly just in love with! Needless to say, I've been snapping to my heart's content!




Can't tell you how much I've missed everyone over the Silly Season - I'm really looking foward to keeping in touch with you all - I do enjoy seeing everyone grow and develop in their passion - love it!




Anyway, I'll leave you with a few photos! Be in touch soon!




8 comments:

lusi said...

yay girl :) Great to see you back again and man what a mad lens! Great snaps can't wait to see more pics :)
Lus x

Sarah said...

Jill these photos are beautiful!!!!! Happy New Year :)
Sarah
xx

Anonymous said...

wooohooo! that's the same lens i've got. we must share tips. great photos.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy New Year Jill!

Unknown said...

Oooh, great pics!

MarniT said...

Oh I can't tell you how much I've missed you being around. When your here I feel like your right next door. Welcome back sweetie!

That photo of Jonah is amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Marni!! v That photo is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have you back again!!

Francine Burgess said...

hidiho Jilly!!! Good to see you back in the land of the blogging,,love those photos..so you must have been a good girl last year to get such a cool pressie,,
catch ya later!