Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lucky Me!

I am sooooo happy to announce to my blogging friends that I am lucky enough to have been selected for a position on the DT of the incredible Buzz and Bloom!

I was absolutely speechless as their team is AMAZING!!! The divine (and wicked) Susan Johannes (**waving**) is joining me on the team so, yet again, we are partners in crime lol!

They have to most stunning stamps, acrylics, chipboard and collage papers. I really can't wait to get my hands on them! I know working with Helene and Devorah will be just incredible and I am so looking forward to learning more of my craft through their Team. Wow. Wow. Wow.!

In other news, I actually scrapped today which was fun.

Lately, I have become a bit obsessed with PhotoShop - this really is becoming all consuming and unfortunately, due to my addictive personality (did I say that?!?!?), I have been either glued to the 'puter, scrapping, reading about scrapping and, to be honest, not done alot around the house!
Oh well, as long as we're fed, I'm sure I'll find the children under the piles of folding!!!

Till next time XXXXJill

9 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Nice work Jilly.

judee d said...

Congrats on your selection. Look forward to seeing some wicked items.
Always loved your work and still do. Keep it up.
Keep smiling and healthy
Judy
www.artypants.com.au

MarniT said...

Hey, that's great news! I ducked over there the other day to have peek at their product and yummo you are a lucky girl!!!!

Now if I could only find a store near me that stocked their stuff.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

lusi said...

Congrats lovely Jill! That's such wonderful news!!!
Lus x

Ps: Can you pleeeeease tell Marni I have tried like a million times to comment on her blog and can't! Thanks lovely! xxx

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congratulations on being selected! How exciting!

Terri said...

Hi Jill, congratulations. Your scrapbooking is coming along so well. I've really enjoyed looking at your work. Keep it up.

Sarah said...

Yay Jill!!!!! Congrats :)

Karla Dudley said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for ya honey! Enjoy the ride!!!!! Can't wait to see all the cool stuff you make with the kits!
Later girl -Karla