Thursday, January 11, 2007

Scrapbook Creations Issue 38




Wow! I picked up a copy of SC 38 and I am so lucky to have been chosen for this issue's Artist in the Spotlight feature.

Actually, at times I find this scrapbooking adventure quite unbelievable. I have only been scrapping for a little over a year and have already had so many exciting things happen to me. I have been published several times, I have been lucky enough to be on some Design Teams and, most importantly, I have formed some incredible friendships through this amazing art.

These are people who I simply could not imagine life without now. Even though I have not even met some of them, they have helped make my life fuller. A special "thankyou" for your friendships to Marni, Sarah, Susan, Dawn and Kelly. I consider myself so lucky to have you in my life.




Anyway, here's the layouts featured in Scrapbook Creations Issue 38!




11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats. They're lovely layouts.

Julie said...

Wow loved your pages in the mag Jilly.

I feel the same way about the friends I have made through scrapping.

Louise said...

JILL YOU ARE EVER SO COOOOOOOL!!!
Congratulations on a feature article ~ artist spotlight truley truley Cool!

Sarah said...

Ditto girl.....love your stuff...but you know that :)

lusi said...

Congrats Jill - I think you are just so lovely and special and what you have and are giving into the scrapworld is priceless. Can't wait to see it :) Congrats on your 2 layouts too!
Lus x

Unknown said...

JILL YOU ARE AMAZING! I remember loving those layouts! I swear I'm scraplifting you!!!

Karla Dudley said...

Ok... I really need to get some of that 'scrapbooking kleenex'! Girl you are so sweet. I am so glad you are fortunate to have that closeness with your girls! I know what you mean. And your pages are just beautiful! Enjoy this journey honey -Karla

MarniT said...

I got my sub the other day and was jumping up and down for you. Thankyou for the kind words you know that my life would not be the same if your were not in it and I truly value the friendship we have...so effortless!

Anonymous said...

Jill, you know I feel the same too!! I feel so "at home" with you, so in tune IYKWIM!! It's like I've known you for EVER!! Maybe it's because we are both NUTS!! HE he he.

I totally LOVE your style. How the freak do you do it?

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to have a good look thru SC Jill - your work is stunning!

Francine Burgess said...

Oh Jill. you are on fire girly!!!! always been a fan of yours, so im thinking i might need a signed copy of that magazine...must go buy it this week..