Monday, March 19, 2007

Another week gone by.....


OMG where has the time gone?


I've had a busy few days, working with Kelly and Dawn from Scrapapple.com.au at the Australian Papercrafts Expo. Had a tonne of fun and had the chance to finally meet some of the girls that I've met on their forum. They had a huge scoop, being the first in the world to get hold of the new Maya Road products - if you love velvet ricrac, flowers, ribbon and gorgeous chipboard books, etc. have a look at Scrapapple.com.au. They are just spectacular.


Haven't done much scrapping of late but here's one I did last week. The blogging world is a bit quiet at the moment isn't it?

7 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hi Jill! You won't believe this - I saw you on Friday at the craft fair, I was buying some ribbon from the Scrapapple stand and Dawn and Kelly said that was you doing the demo, so after I'd bought the ribbon I stood behind the crowd of people watching you waiting to say hello, but the crowd just stayed there and my friend I was travelling with had to get home to her little baby so I didn't get to say hello!!!! But I can say that I've seen you!LOL Next time! Super layout here!!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous layout! Hope you had fun at the Fair.

Julie said...

Great page Jill. Love it. Hope you had a good time at the fair.

Anonymous said...

Another stunning layout Jill - and what a gorgeous photo... he's such a cutie.

I heard you were a hit at the fair ;)

Wished you'd all come down to SA so I can catch up - hmm... might be a good excuse for me to take a holiday ;)

xMichelle

Louise said...

Ooooh Yes Jill why dont you come to SA!!!!!! Michelle and I will keep you entertained, Have convertible!!!! :) :) :)

connie said...

Great page Jill... and you are so right about the blogging world being quite!!!

Off to check out the yummys at scrapapple!!!

C...xxx

Crissy Gaylor said...

More scrapping inspiration! Thanks! LOve your work!