Monday, March 26, 2007

Gosh I'm Getting Old!


Here's me thinking that I'm blogging more regularly! What a Loser LOL! Not a great deal to report over the last week. (I so wish I had a more exciting life - but its good just the same!)


Zane finishes school for the Easter break at the end of this week which is great - he's such good company at the moment (if you overlook all the 13yo puberty stuff!). He's really growing up into such a nice young man.


The twins still have another week after that. Levi is really struggling at Prep - he's just very immature. Jonah loves it! Its very difficult to know what to do, though. I can't pull one out without the other, etc., etc. so I've decided to just wait and see and see how Levi's maturity goes.


Scrapping wise, I really haven't done anything spectacular. A few layouts, but nothing that gives me that "WOW" feeling IFKWIM. This one here is in the latest For Keeps which Sarah tells me is out now. A very simply layout, I thought, but For Keeps seems to like that (hence the reason they don't usually like my stuff lol!).


I've sent my Circle Journal off so I'm really looking forward to getting the next one to work on.


I've had three layouts accepted by Memory Makers (a US publication) which is pretty exciting for me.


Anyway, best get to doing some creating.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Clever you my friend!!! And 3 lo's o'seas...good on ya matey! That's fab-o :)
And hope the kids are plodding along ok...it must be hard with twins too :)
take care of you!
lus x

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats on getting layouts accepted by MM (is it for MM 601 Great Scrapbook Ideas?).

Uhmm...Jill. Nothing you do is not fantastic:)

MarniT said...

That's fantastic news about the US acceptances. Well done.

Louise said...

I AGREE WITH SHIRLS!!!!!

Karla Dudley said...

Oh Boy honey. I am not at the stage where any of my kids are in school but I'm getting there! My son just turned four so ya know time is going by quickly.

You don't need to go on cruises and trips and be woman of the year to have an exiting life. Just being a momma everyday is enough! Daily 'nothings' are what lifes all about!!!

Say...those magazines know what's up'! your pages are spectacular! And that saying soemthing because I never typed that word in my life!!! So you and your pages are getting the honor! Well deserved LOL!!!!!

Have fun with those sweeties.

-Karla

Sarah said...

And I second Shirley :)

Anonymous said...

Another stunning layout Jill - just gorgeous, as always :)

And congrats on the US acceptances!

xMichelle

Jasmine said...

Yep - totally agree with what all the other girls have said. Your work is always gorgeous. Huge congrats on your US acceptances - that's pretty EXCITING don't you think ;)!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what they all said Jill!! LOVE your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]whats-that-beeping.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research points that almost 90% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.