Friday, March 09, 2007

Slack!


Yep, that's me in the blogging department at the moment! (well at least I'm in good company - you know who you are don't you?!?!?!)


On the home front, kids are back at school after over a week off! I'm exhausted and still trying to catch up with the work. I've got the concentration of a flea which doesn't help either lol!


I've been playing with the gorgeous new Urban Lily papers and the new Basic Grey papers too - aren't they superb?!?!?


Getting a bit stuck with my scrapping (again) but I guess this too shall pass. I actually scraplifted myself!!


I'll leave you with a layout. I promise I'll blog more regularly!


10 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Gorgeous layout!

Alicia Barry said...

Gees you take good photos Jilly.

Chris Millar said...

Jill this is gorgeous! I'm so into big circles at the moment - I've just done a layout with one on it for ASS. Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

You've made this paper look awesome!! Love it!!

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Jill I love what you've done with the UL paper! I got the new ranges last week with our DT order for Cyberscraps and it's just been sitting in my stash because I'm still not quite sure what do do with it, but you've definitely inspired me now!
Thanks, Lu

Crissy Gaylor said...

Oh Wow!

Louise said...

Unreal LO Jill!!!!

Sandra said...

Love them Jill, great layouts.

Karla Dudley said...

Ditto Ditto and Ditto! So feelin' you honey! LOL!!!!

The page is darling and I am sure the original is just as fantastic! :)

Chat soon...or maybey not LOL!!!!
-Karla

Unknown said...

Well I'll forgice you for not blogging and giving me something to read - that layout more than makes up for it! Love it Jill. Gorgeous pic as well. Hope the boys are on the mend.