Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Black Dog is under the bed.....

Thank you to everyone who wished me well - if you've ever suffered from depression, you'll know that when you have a couple of really down days, you start getting scared that "this is it - its happening again" which is exactly what I did!


The good news is that the Black Dog is now under the bed - and let's hope he stays there!


I had the most wonderful play with a photo of Susan Johannes' daughter, Jade. I loved working with the bright colours. Hope you like it! Its really nice to try something completely different isn't it? And I must admit, its fun to put your own "feel" on a photo of someone that you really don't know very well, but just work on the impression you get of them IFKWIM.
Hopefully I'll get back into some more scrapping this week!

6 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Glad you are doing better Jilly.

Sarah said...

Love the girly layouts you've done lately. Glad to hear you are feeling better today. Take care.

MarniT said...

So glad to hear your on top of it all again.

This LO is so stunning! I love everything about it....you are amazing!

Francine Burgess said...

dark skies are gonna clear up,,,put on a happy face.lalalalala
singing in my best doris day voice..lol
glad to hear your feeling better..

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back girl! Love your work....pure eye candy.

Hugs

Kerilou said...

Glad you are feeling better. I can definitely relate. Take care! Kerilou