Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A couple of things....


Firstly, one of my Scrapapple.com.au DT layouts for this month. Boy, did I struggle with this months (thanks Kelly and Dawn!). I had the SEI papers and Hambly overlays. I loved them all but had one hell of a time trying to scrap them! I find SEI very girly and very graphic which always give me trouble! In fact, I had to go and get more paper as I completely ruined my first attempts!

Anyway, I'm happy with the outcome - the other one has been selected for publication in Scrapbook Creations so you'll see that later in the year.

How 'bout those gorgeous subjects I had - I was lucky enough to spend Easter Sunday with Kelly and her family and I took a couple of happy snaps of her gorgeous girls!

Secondly, a HUGE thank you for Sandra Gerdes for doing my banner - woo hoo!! I am so excited to have one and Sandra's done a fabulous job! In fact, I shall now officially dub her "Sandra, Queen of the Banners" if I may! Now if I can just work out how to get my original title off I'll be a happy woman!

Anyway, that's it for now - catch up later on the week!

11 comments:

Ruey said...

that is just one awesome awesome layout!!! Love the pic and love how you arranged the title....it had attitude!! LOL

Chris Millar said...

This layout is fabo Jill!! Love it, so colourful and fresh looking!!! Love that banner!! I sooooooooo need a new banner!! Maybe I'll have to go visiting Miss Sandra!!LOL

Anonymous said...

love the new banner:) i need a new banner too...lol.

great layout. love the colours.

Julie said...

love the page here jill superb as usual.

connie said...

Stunning Jill...love it!!

C...xxx

Anonymous said...

I love this page saw it in the mag you really threw me with the girl factor!!! ( I indentify with you so much because I have three boys!) But I am thinking I better go out and make a new friend ...one with a gorgeous little girl! That red hair is to die for?!Awesome work!

Louise said...

Damned FAB LO Jill!! :)x

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - that's one gorgeous layout! Both are, and it's no surprise that the other has been snapped up by a mag!!

xMichelle

Sarah said...

That layout certainly deserved to be snapped up for publication. Well done :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Jill!! You already know what I think about this LO and the other for that matter!!

PS. You need to come and check out my blog because I just tagged you. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, thought I'd pop over and say hello. Love this LO! Gorgeous.