Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Boys are Back in Town!!


Well last nite Tim and Zane arrived home from their weekend expedition to Fraser Island. They had an absolute ball and Tim took some terrific photos! It was so good for Zane to be able to do some "blokey" things, i.e. he had a turn at driving Uncle Scott's 4WD, (probably heaps of belching, swearing and f*rting, etc. went on!).
A real testosterone-fest! (Eeeewwww). Not like us women at all lol!

Mum came over on the weekend to help me out as my back is STILL not right (two weeks now and I am, to say the least, getting a little tired of it! Never mind.

On the scrapping front, I had a chance to have a play a little and came up with this very basic layout - it is of a gorgeous photo of Jonah (that kid is sooo photogenic). This was another one of those rare occasions I didn't use printed paper! I also wanted to bring pink and green into it as I really don't get the chance to scrap those colours because, with a family of boys, I have to keep things as "butch" as possible! I always find it a challenge to use something "girly" on my layouts and yet hope they still have a "masculine" feel.

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Stunning layout, Jill. I love it!

xx S.