Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dream Street Papers


I've been lucky enough to get my hands on some of the new CHA release of the Dream Street papers. They're gorgeous. I know that they are coming in VERY soon at Scrapapple so, if you want to get hold of some, check in there! Here's a layout of Mr Levi, the oh, so cool.


I've got the little boys home today - high temps, bad cough, etc., etc., so don't know if I'll get alot done today....but I'll try!


Also, I've been lucky enough to be asked to join the team at How Dare You? If you haven't heard of How Dare You before, what planet have you been living on lol?


Truly, if you want a challenge and some inspiration take a trip over there and have a good look through the site - the talent is INCREDIBLE!!!

13 comments:

lusi said...

Yes that talent at HDY is incredible but YOU missy add a new dimension there and I am so proud of you for being asked to join! WTG Jill :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that layout is a great example of why - you know how to work that layout and make it all come together so beautifully!
Lus x

Chris Millar said...

Wow Jill, don't know which is better, the photo or the layout!! Both amazing!!
Glad to be working on the How Dare you team with you!

Anonymous said...

wow! i love that photo and you did a great job scrapping it. congrats on joining the HDY team. great girls there:)

MarniT said...

This Lo is amazing and the photo is brillant, god girl you just go from strength to strength.

Congrats on the HDY! Such happy news that you deserve!

Sarah said...

This is definitely a BRILLIANT layout!!! A favourite for sure. DOn't know what it is, but it's perfect :)

Louise said...

Jill I so agree with Sarah!!!!!

Im sooooo glad your part of the HDY team, Im a huge fan of this site there is loads of variety and inspiration, and I love their challenges.

Lou :)x

Anonymous said...

Freakin Heck!! This LO is ab-so-lutely SENSATIONAL!!!!! OMG!!

Terri said...

Oh Jill this is just excellent. Love the photo and how you've put it all together. I love lookig at the Aussie Dares stuff. Congrats on being asked to join.

Anonymous said...

I saw your name over at the HDY site! Congratulations.

Another stunning layout, I'll keep my eye out for the papers, they're just gorgeous.

Hope the boys are on the mend.

xMichelle

Unknown said...

Sick boys again! You poor thing, hope they're better soon.

Congrats on the HDY - love your work and so good to see you getting recognised!

That's a stunning pic and an amazing lo. Love it.

Francine Burgess said...

woohooo Jill..congrats on HDY..and what a fantastic photo..love it..and the layout is fab too!!!!

Anonymous said...

fabulous layout girl!!

Ngaire
x

Amy Teets said...

This layout rocks!!! I would LOVE to use it on our Dream Street blog, please let me know!
Amy