Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Brrrrr....Its getting cold!

Winter is in the air! A chilly 2 degrees here this morning - but what a gorgeous day! I love snuggling up under heaps of blankets....almost time to get the electric blanket out!

Last nite, we had two little visitors to our bed. At 12:30am, Levi jumps in. At 3:30, Jonah wakes me up talking about Freddo Frogs! Sure enough, he had turned every light on in the living room and kitchen, moved one of the chairs over to the cupboard and raided the pantry for Freddo Frogs (definitely his mother's son lol!). So ended up with two extra people and the cat in bed last nite! Needless to say, I'm a bit weary today.

I have stuck with my "no junk" policy for two days (what a feat!) and, although I haven't done my walks as yet, I did 30 minutes on the exercise bike yesterday - very proud of myself. (Only hope I can keep it up!). Would love to lose 15kg, but my willpower is shot!

I have a few scrapbooking projects on the go at the moment - I'm doing a small album for Tim's proofs and started doing a layout yesterday of the most gorgeous photo of Levi. Will upload it when its finished.

Have a look at these - aren't they gorgeous? I got one for mother's day and it is just gorgeous!

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

At least your kids jump in.... we usually just wake with the eerie feeling that someone is watching us. We open our eyes, get a HUGE fright, then hear the little whisper, "Oh good, you're awake... I wet my bed."

xx S.