Sunday, May 21, 2006

I am a Dodgy Blogger!!

On no! I have finally come to realise that I am indeed a dodgy blogger! I don't blog often enough. I always go search through my fave blogs and get disappointed when there isn't an update BUT I don't blog often enough! Maybe my life is just a little to dull ATM (which is soooooo true) but I really should have enough creativity in me to make it at least SOUND exciting....Any tips from anyone?

My creativity is low, my children have been a little "off" with one thing or another, my back has been driving me nuts (but is slowly getting better), and have had a rotten cold! On top of this, I have been eating terribly (think of me hunting down long lost Freddos in the pantry lol!) and discovering Turkish Delight Ice-cream (absolutely divine!) and the bulk pack of Turkish Delight Iceblocks (only available in Woolies!). My God, they are soooo good!

So, today is my last hurrah (until the next time!) and after today, I shall remove thine finger and try and become a little more disciplined in all departments!

Perhaps it has been the change of season, (sounds pretty lame doesn't it?!?!) .

I shall challenge myself to do the following:-
  1. Cut down (severely) the junk food;
  2. Produce at least 2 layouts a week and add them to my Blog;
  3. Go for a 30 minute walk AT LEAST 3 times this week;
  4. Go to bed earlier than 11:30pm every nite (and then complaining that I'm tired all the time!);
  5. Add SOMETHING to my Blog AT LEAST 3 times a week;
  6. Eat more fruit and veges;
  7. Stop wasting so much time sitting on the computer, surfing the net and never really accomplishing anything!

Does this sound familiar to anyone else? Would anyone else like to join me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill, I'm in! I was only thinking this the other day and was going to put a list of weekly resolves on my blog (not resolutions they are too hard to keep!).

I'm right there with you in regards to the not eating right thing - tonight I scoffed half a bag of Turkish Delight bites. Enough!

This week I also want to get my butt in gear and go for a walk at least 3 mornings, drink more water and stop with the chocolate at any time of the day. Let me know how you are progressing during the week.

jilly said...

I'm so please Leone and you're so right about the water thing! I'm so dehydrated and its really not a good look! Lets keep eachother up to date on progress!

Sara Pearcy said...

I need to as well! After such a great start to the year, I've come undone (it happened at Easter). I spend WAY too much time on the computer, don't drink enough water or exercise as much as I should and I have been picking at the choccies, too! Right. You've motivated me to seriously get back on track!

xx S.

Sarah said...

Oh yeah...I should be joining your challenge. I KNOW it's what I should be doing it, and I know I've done it before, but the getting started just seems SO hard.

I'll give it a go :)

Sarah