Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Secret's Out......

Yes, I can tell you! Last Sunday nite, whilst surfing the net, I came across a new site Scrapapple. The were calling for Design Team applications and I had JUST finished my first BTP project, so I bit the bullet and submitted some layouts. I got an email back on Tuesday from Dawn and Kelly saying that I had been chosen for the DESIGN TEAM! I just can't believe it!!!! Scrapapple have huge plans so check out their site and keep your eye on them!

I am really looking forward to their challenges and to working amongst some of the best in the business, namely Melissa Duffy, Melissa Goodsell, Sara Pearcy, Sarah van Wijck, and Renee Bizek. I have soooo much to learn from these girls.

6 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Yay for us!! Congrats again, Jill. I am so excited for both of us to be working with such talented ladies!!

xx S.

Anonymous said...

How exciting Jill, I'm really looking forward to working with everyone, it's going to be awesome!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too :O)
Melx

Angela said...

Great news Jill...I love your work, you inspire me every time!

Alicia Barry said...

Well done Jill.

Sarah said...

Congrats Jill! I think we're going to have a lot of fun.

Sarah (Scrapapple DT)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill. good on you for going after what you want