Friday, May 26, 2006

Hmmm...I'm a Time Waster!

It has finally dawned on me over the past week or so that either I'm the most hopelessly disorganised woman alive or that I'm just a "time waster".

Wanting to shirk all responsibility, I blame, wholeheartedly, my computer. If it wasn't for the cyberworld, I would probably be doing something more constructive with my life!

On the other hand, I have made some wonderful friends in cyberworld and we all seem to catch up on what's happening in eachother's lives and see what we are creating. Egad, I hate a double-edged sword!

I have actually been exercising this week - 4 days in a row (yippee!) and eating better (although I did weaken at the chocolate ice-cream with Choc-Honeycomb Ice Magic (but what's a girl to do?)....but only once!

I did some scrapping today and will upload the layout on the weekend. Marni is coming over tonite which I am REALLY looking forward to. (Mind you, we spend half the nite catching up on what's happening in eachother's lives!).

Hoping to catch up with Sara and the girls from Scrapapple on the weekend at Stamping Down Under (hint, hint, Sara!).

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Glad you had fun with Marni. It was so great to finally meet you on Saturday (to collect your IMPORTANT item you left behind at Scrapapple - teehee).

I think I have diagnosed myself as a time waster too! What to do.... what to do...

xx S.