Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm Back!!!!


Well that didn't last for long did it? Actually I think I may have been kidding myself as I'm pretty sure I spent almost as much time blog surfing as usual lol!


Last week all three boys started school - Zane in Year 8 (my big highschool boy), Levi and Jonah in Prep - too cute! I just have to organise myself with the starting times, picking up times, etc. as there is a 40 minute difference so it required two trips - aaargh!


Got some big news last week too - I was one of the runners up in the Scrapbook Creations Cover Competition! Wowsers. Here's my layout! What a hoot!
Now, in other news, my extremely talented friend, Sarah van Wijck, won the International Competition to design a card for Oprah W and Ellen de G. Can you believe the talent of this girl? She just amazes me! Have a look here.
Anyway, that's all for now - when I think of something else to write, I'll be back!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

She's back...yippy!!!!!! Congrats on your layout...that is absolutely fantastic...can I place bets as to when we see one of your's on the cover? Soon I hope :) And thanks for the shout to me *blushing*. Hope you had a great weekend!!

Ruey said...

Hey Jilly, congrats on your layout!!! Absolutely fabulous layout and what a fab prize too!!! What did you think of that issue of SC? I think they have truly outdone themselves with the colour problem.....they can't get any worse than this!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Jill that would have made an amazing cover. Keep it up though as I'm sure we'll see you there pretty soon. Glad to have you back blogging, it's so hard to stay away isn't it?

Louise said...

Hi Jill
So Glad your Back!!! and Back with with a BANG too! Way To Go ~ SC Front cover RU, its only a matter of time and you will be a Cover Girl!!
Cheers Lou :)

Petrina McDonald said...

Congrats on making it to the final cut for the cover Jill - you are doing such great things at the mo! Keep it up.
Petrina. xx

deirdre said...

WOW Jill, is it any wonder that you came so close, that LO is fabulous! And I agree, cover girl you will be. And soon!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on runner up! That layout is just stunning! Love all the detail! It really just jumps out at you. Will have to pick up a copy of SC this month! :)

connie said...

checked out your wonderful layout today... love it and congrats!!!!

C...xxx

ps gald your back!!!

Chris Millar said...

Congrats Jill! Wasn't the prize pack wonderful?!!! Love your layout!