Monday, February 19, 2007

Still Plodding Along....


I really wish I was one of those bloggers that wrote these incredibly entertaining posts with fabulous links for everyone to look at.....but alas, I'm afraid my rather dull life certainly does not lend itself to this!

On the homefront, my baby turned 13 on Saturday - a teenager - how about that?!?!? It really does seem like he should still be a newborn! Apart from the usual adolescent and hormonal adjustments and attitude (!) I'm so proud of my baby! He really is growing into a fine young man.

Scrapping wise, I'm still struggling! I've done a pink boy layout which is totally not my style but, I must admit, I have some fondness for it! Hope you like it too - I know its not great, but, hell, I've done it lol!

Hopefully something more to report later in the week!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the layout, its awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...that means my life is rather dull too. i have nothing happening last week, either. pink looks good on your boy:) great layout.

Jasmine said...

Jill - I always think the same about my blog LOL! I'm afraid I don't lead a very exciting life :s
I love reading your blog - especially when your boys are getting into mischief hehehe!!! And of course your layouts are always gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Oh I don't know...I really like this one Jill! Happy Birthday Z!! I still love reading your blog - it's certainly not dull :)

Unknown said...

Jill - welcome to the world of teenagers! I don't think your blog is boring - I enjoy reading about the mischief your little ones get into - reminds me of when my boys were that age. Keep blogging away. And I love the pink boy page - no-one says boys can't wear pink (or have a pink scrapbook page).

Laura Fiore said...

How could I not love it with those two faces of your boy??? You make him look awesome in pink!!

I think we all think we lead the most boring lives possible, but to everybody else, they are highly entertaining!! Love checking in and seeing what my friends are up to!

About the mojo loss...go praise a bunch of online layouts...you can start with mine (insert smiley here!!) or read a magazine, or just dig through your supplies...unless the pile is too large, you're sure to find some inspiration there!

There are some fun challenges right now on 2peas as well...the HMITM (how much is too much) is back, as is Janelle's #challenge, and then Janelle has a sketch challenge. Maybe one of those will give you the kick in the pants you need!!

Laura Fiore said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to write a book on your blog!!

Unknown said...

What What... look at that fabalous layout! Jill you always inspire me, pink on boys is great. I'm going to have to try that.

Jill did you see my boobies yet? I put them up on my blog just for you. :-)

MarniT said...

Love this LO Jill who would have thought that pink would work but it does.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]KkdtbEqxHAuHyGtwE[/url] , FOODajwYZsIykGm , http://pyfnknfrtw.com