Monday, February 26, 2007

What a Cootie!


Do you ever go thru stages where you tend to photograph one child more than another?


I like to think that I don't, but its simply not true!
At the moment, Levi is just so photogenic and I can't seem to miss a good shot with him. A couple of months ago it was Jonah! And Zane, well let me say that its almost impossible to get a photo of him (very uncool for teenagers to be photographed!).


Here's one I took yesterday of Levi with his teddy bear!
By the way, thankyou to everyone who pops by...it so nice to get to know everyone isn't it?!?!?

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

That's such a gorgeous photo Jill. I do the same - there's always one of them being photographed more than the other. At the moment Lily never sits still long enough to get a decent pic.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! i am always thinking when we have a second child i have to be fair and photograph him/her just as much. how much disk space would i need then...lol.

Anonymous said...

I've been really bad about taking any photos at all lately.

Francine Burgess said...

oh such a cutie Jill...glad to see you blogging and inspiring me with your gorgeous layouts!

Alicia Barry said...

That is a gorgeous photo.

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful photo Jill!!