Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Layout Share


I have had the worst "Scraponstipation" for the last couple of weeks and, honestly, I've hardly produced anything. The couple of things I had produced, I can't show! Grrr!


Any tips for getting myself "moving" again would be greatly appreciated!


I can show you, however, my latest DT project for Buzz and Bloom! Its not my finest work lol but I do love the colours (looking for positives here!). I've used the gorgeous chipboard "Paisley Flowers" on this one - they're soooo cute. These products should be available in your LSS soon! If not, just ask your LSS to get them in for you - too easy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freakin LOVE the colours here and what you have done with this!! But you know that already.

Jasmine said...

I love it too!!! My mojo's been gone for a long long time - don't know if it's ever going to be back :( I love your word - "scraponstipation" - mine's so bad I might need to have it looked at LOL!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard that term before. Love it.

Sara Pearcy said...

Hello Ma'am!! I haven't blog hopped for ages and haven't caught up with anyone for even longer!! Glad to see you are still kicking and creating a storm. We shared a page in the last SC (apart from the wrong-credit issue ;) glad you aren't worried).

I have barely scrapped all year and the things I have managed to do, I can't show either. Funny.... we both tend to lose our mojo at the same time!!

Catch up with you soon, Jilly!
xx Sara.

connie said...

WOW... love this Jilly... stunning!!!

C....xxx

Alicia Barry said...

Jilly, you are far too hard on yourself. I have loved every single layout that I have ever seen you do, so stop it! lol Seriously, you should be loving your work.

Louise said...

I think your being way too ruff on yourself tooo. Like Sue I love the colour combination its so WOW!
Louise :)x

Sarah said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I think you're too hard on yourself :) Beautiful colour combo and those flowers are pretty cute!

MarniT said...

You are crazy if you think you can't scrap then you pull this off...It's awesome!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Thanks for the comment on the dares Jill. LOL I framed that lo and it's on my wall.

This lo is stunning. Love the colours. I'm really loving seeing your scrapping around the traps.

Crissy Gaylor said...

That layout is seriously EyeCandy!