Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday Levi & Jonah!



Well today is my babies' fourth birthday! We have had a wonderful day. Mum came over and stayed last nite as did Saskia, my niece (10yo).

The whole family came over today for birthday lunch which was just terrific. The boys were a little overwhelmed with all the presents and attention but they had a wonderful time. They got a scooter, Superman suit, Buzz Lightyear (for Jonah), Fur Real kitty cat (for Levi), a mix master, kitchen scales, a Leap Pad and other bits and pieces each!

I took some snaps and will upload a couple now - they haven't been edited at all so I hope they turn out alright!

Sassy and I will spend the day scrapbooking together tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Happy birthday you gorgeous boys!! Sounds like you had a fun day and lots of lovely pressies!
xx Sara.