Friday, June 09, 2006

Mandy Patinkin!!!!

I just received a phone call from my SIL Maggie asking me if I would go with her to see Mandy Patinkin in Concert on 27 June!

I am soooooo excited as both Maggs and I have been HUGE fans of Mandy Patinkin for many years! The only thing is, as I said to her, "I think we are the only people in Australia who know who he is! (lol)!". She replied, "That's because we're wierd!"

Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one! Anyway. I'm sooooooooo looking forward to it!

On the home front, now Levi seems to be on the mend but now Jonah has a high temp and gastro! (Oh, the joys of twins!). Never mind. Poor little fellas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember him from Chicago Hope, but I know he's been in lots of other things, right? See you're not the only ones who know who he is. I know I'm a bad blogger, just haven't had anything interesting to post.

Anonymous said...

I know who he is and think that he has a very unusual but talented voice. I've seen him on Chicago Hope and in other musicals. Does that mean I'm weird too?

Sara Pearcy said...

Well, generally I'm weird, but not this time!! I have no idea who he is, so I checked his web page. I have never seen him before, but am pleased you are so excited!

Hope Jonah is feeling better. Great to see you yesterday at ASC.

xx S.