Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Never Forget a Face!


I have actually done a layout! It is a photo of my goofy Levi - our boy of a million faces and I will never forget a single on of them!

Sassy and I will be scrapping today which will be nice - she had her first try at a sewing machine yesterday (she is only 10!) and I think I've got her hooked on scrapping!

Zane has gone up to the Sunshine Coast with Nan and Pa for a week so he will have a great time - its so funny how much you miss them when they're away - even though sometimes you fight like cats and dogs, its amazing how much they really are part of you isn't it?

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Wow - Jill, what a gorgeous LO. I love the colours you've used. How gorgeous is that face :) !!!

lusi said...

This looks great Jill!
:0)
Lusi x