Saturday, June 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


Wow. I'm 42 today - I can't believe it! I am heading to the SAM sale today to spend my birthday money - I can't wait!

I have been up since just before 5:00am with Jonah sick. With a family of 5 it seems that we have one thing after another - particularly in winter!

I got some great news yesterday - I got an email from Scrapbook Creations saying that they have chosen one of my layouts to go on display at their stand at the Scrapbooking show at the Entertainment Centre in Brisbane next weekend - what a thrill!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to you! Oh, and congratulations too :)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Jill!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt rotten!!!!

:)

Sara Pearcy said...

Happy Birthday Jill. I hope you had a wonderful day!! (PS. I got that email too - yay for us again!)

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

Well done Jilly, that's very exciting. Glad you had a good birthday.