Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back in the Land of the Living!


Firstly a huge
{THANKYOU}
to all who visited my Blog and your messages of support!

It NEVER ceases to amaze me the support from people and I am sooo grateful to you all. A special, special, special {THANKYOU} to Marni, Crissy, Lusi, Sarahvw and SusanJ for your personal support. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Well, I'm back in the {Land of the Living} again. Its quite amazing but every year, for about two weeks prior I seem to sink into the black hole - not a conscious decision but afterwards I realise what has happened.

I woke up yesterday and it was like the dark cloud had moved and I could see the sun again. Wow - it looks good and it is sooooo great to be back!

I scrapped with Alicia and Sara on Friday nite - not a particularly productive evening for Sara and I that's for sure lol!

Last nite I actually had an attempt at Freestylin' which I really enjoyed. I am really enjoying playing with all different styles of scrapbooking. It is all such a wonderful learning curve.

5 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Welcome back Jill. oxox

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS layout!!! love it :0)

JULIEx

ScrapManda said...

Jill - just reading your prvious post and through all the comments left for you and I'm in tears now too. So pleased you were able to spend some time with Sara & Alicia on Friday - on such a difficult day. Glad to hear you're feeling brighter today and I'll add my cyber hugs to all those you've already received. Love your funky freestyle LO btw!

lusi said...

So glad you are feeling better hun!
Love that rocket lo - so cool!
Lus x

Unknown said...

OMG I love what you did with the Rockets!!! Beautiful layout!