Wednesday, August 23, 2006

OK, OK, so I've been a bit slack.....

Sorry about that, but I have been a bit dodgy in the blogging department !!!! I'll try not to let it happen again.

Now she's gone I can tell you - I had a sneaky visit from my
{dearest} friend
the fabulous MarniT!!!

I picked Marni up from the Airport on Monday morning and she went home this afternoon - it was so fabulous to see her. For those of you who don't know me personally, Marni and I used to scrap together regularly on a Friday nite until she abandoned me (how rude, I ask you!??!?!??)

Anyway, we had a terrific time together, catching up, etc., etc. - lots of laughs, lots of scrapping, lots of fun. I guess its my turn to visit her next! Can't wait. If you get a chance, pop over to her Blog to have a look at her work and to offer an opinion on a rather interesting topic - crediting inspiration - you can do that by clicking here.


I finished my DT Project for Artypants - our first challenge was to use six or more photos! Aaargh. But what fun! I'm not sure if you've heard about Artypants...but its really worthwhile having a look at it - the DT has some mega talent and really worthwhile keeping an eye on.

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

Sounds like you would've had a fun week Jill. I was starting to worry!!! Glad to see you back in blogland :)

Jas xx

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea - Marni flying down for a visit. Sounds like you had fun. I've been wondering why there were no blogs updates this week!

Francine Burgess said...

wondered where you had been Jill..lol

Alicia Barry said...

Must have been great for you to catch up. I know how much you have been missing your friend.

Sarah said...

It's good to take time out - glad you've had fun!

Anonymous said...

Now why didn't I give you a hard time for being slack? Hey? LOL I'm glad you had a great time with Marni and that you are feeling a bit better now. How are you sick chickenpox infected kids?