Friday, August 04, 2006

I Need some Serious Help!!!!

Still no mojo! Not good!!

Tonite I will be doing the weekly Marni & Jilly challenge - yes, we are going to attempt the Aussie Dares Black & White challenge - should be interesting with no mojo AND no black and white patterned paper lol! Hmmm, thinking cap on for me! Please join us if you wish! (if I could work out how to put my email link in my sidebar I would so you could email it to me - any tips?)

I think I need an injection of {NEW PRODUCTS} - I am so sick of waiting for new CHA stuff - it seems like its taking forever to come here! What is a girl supposed to do I ask you?

6 comments:

lusi said...

Mate, my mojo has left the country!!! I got nothin!
Have fun with Marn tonight...wish I could join ya's...I have the drop in centre on.
If you get your mojo back, ask it to find mine ok...lol
Lus x

Sarah said...

Have fun tonight! I'm with you...why do they tease us with all this new stuff that takes SO long to get here! Waiting, waiting, waiting :)

Thanks for your kind words on my blog...you are a star ;)

Alicia Barry said...

Good luck with your challenge. I keep saying I am goiung to do those challenges and funny, I can;t seem to find enough time.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Mojo can be a pain! It will return though, might just be taking a mini holiday, mine does that alot!
When it does I usually just sign up for a cyber crop or challenge (thinking outside the square is always good), I also find I go back to basics and it flows from there.
Best not to force it though, if you do not feel like scrapping then just enjoy your friends company (hence why I do not get much done at crops!)LOL
Hope you have a great weekend Jill!

Francine Burgess said...

Well hopefully you will find your mojo tonight, snuggly packed away, waiting for you to dig it out once again..I think sometimes they just like to play hide and seek!!.lol.
hope you had fun with your crop !

Crystle said...

Losing you Mogo is like the calm before the storm, wait until it floods back in.

Crystle