Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday again again!

Well after being possible one of the worst bloggers on the planet last week (except maybe for you Marni lol!) I thought I'd try and blog every day for a while and see how I go with that!

Only problem is I've got such a boring existence lol! Maybe I can create some scandal or start some malicious rumours......LOL!

The most exciting thing that happened to me today was that I actually got a hair cut - woo hoo - looking gorgeous now - hang on to your husbands girls (pmsl)!

Tim's got a couple of days off this week so we'll probably take Zane to the Ekka tomorrow. I've been trying to get out of it (waste of good scrapping money, I say!) but alas to no avail! Never mind - I'll just have to think of the Dagwood Dogs and of all those wonderful germs I'll be picking up and bringing home! Gotta love that!

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Hey there Jill - I think I already have the "worst blogger on the planet ever" title LOL!!! I always mean to post more - but my life is hardly rivetting either. Love the idea of creating some scandal and rumours LOL ;)

Glad to hear you took some time for yourself to have your haircut.

At least you might have some good photo ops if you go to Ekka - and you know what that means, more photos to scrap and maybe somemore supplies to buy - WOOHOO!!! :)

Sara Pearcy said...

Here's me thinking I was the worst blogger on the planet... I guess we are all in the running - lol!

I need a hair cut and just can't find the time... what a thing to be jealous of!!

Have fun at the Ekka. We all went yesterday and it was a blast (as in fun and on the pocket!).

xx S.

Unknown said...

Hey Jill, I often think I have the most boring things to blog about too. But that's my life. I'm glad I'm not embroiled in any juicy scandals (yet). Haircut omg do I need one! I have been so lazy (and not wanting to spend the money) for ages.