Friday, September 08, 2006

Busy Day

As No. 1 son starts a new school on Monday - just decided to book him in yesterday - we had to go an have another tour of the school, get him fitted for uniforms, buy books, etc., etc. today. Mum came over and we all went as she was buying his uniforms. We literally just got home and now I'm exhausted - wow, I'm getting waaaaay too old for this! BTW he looks so gorgeous in his uniform - he is only 12 but is just under 170cm tall - what a spunk!!!

Now to work out how we're going to pay for all of this lol!! His last term at school is twice what we paid for his whole year at the other one!

Oh well, at least he'll be prepared for High School next year - this school goes from Prep to Year 12. Mind you, we certainly won't be sending the twins there for Prep - I really can't justify $5,000 each for Prep - that's alot of Playdough and Paint they'd be using!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

170cm ....that's way too scary :) I don't want my boys to grow up. It just goes way too fast doesn't it. We're at the 'how are we going to pay for it' stage too, so I know exactly how you feel. But for Cooper it is the right choice, so I'll just have to get up at 5am to fit in more work :)

Jill, I am SO glad I have crossed paths with you...we have a lot of years to go yet :)

Sarah
xx

Ruey said...

ooh Jill...you've got a tall boy too. Both my older boys were both that tall in Grade 6 as well....they're both just over 6ft now....size 13 shoe size....and both basketballers! Can't wait to see a layout of him in his new uniform. Take care!