Friday, September 01, 2006

Spring has Sprung!

Welcome to September! Let this be a season of new beginnings! In Brisbane we have FINALLY had some decent rain (none in the damns though) and today the sun is shining and it looks to be a glorious day!

On the home front, poor little Jonah was up all nite vomiting and now he has severe gastro. Poor little fellow. The old washing machine will get a hammering today. Its difficult with twins when one is sick as he seems to get all the attention and poor little Levi is being a demon just to get my attention. I guess I can only do what I can do and (hopefully) not lose the plot with him. I only hope Levi doesn't get it as well. He seems to have a stronger constitution than Jonah though (which is bizarre as he is the smaller of the two and is the one who had so many problems in utero), so fingers crossed.

Anyway, gotta go - Jonah is calling!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

LOL Jill - I just used that title on my blog, I'm sure we wont be the only ones!
I'm trying to get myself more organised from today onwards too.
I hope your little man is well soon :)

Francine Burgess said...

Oh Jill that nasty bug sure is getting around..most people i know have had a child down sick with it,,sometimes entire families..chin up..sun is out..great for washing...lol..sorry thats not funny..lol
rainy days and sick kids are not a good combination...
hope he gets well soon for you both..