Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tagged!

Thank you MarniT! What are friends for?

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I would LOVE to live in Mt Nebo in Queensland - a very small little down with magnificent views. Just far enough away from the City.

2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Jeans

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? I like nice hands - long fingers and nice naturally shaped nails.

4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Robbie Williams Greatist Hits.

5. Where’s your favorite place to be? Anywhere where its quiet.

6. Where’s your least favorite place to be? I HATE cities - too crowded, too noisy, too dirty.

7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Like Marni and Trist, I HATE massages. I find it an invasion of privacy.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Usually at 5:00am. its the only time I have to myself, if only for 30 minutes or so.

10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance? Dishwasher

11. What makes you really angry? People who can't genuinely celebrate another's success.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be? I can already play piano, flute, piccolo, guitar, and a little violin, so I would love to play the cello.

13. Favorite color?. Orange/Purple

14. Sports car or SUV? SUV - I think sports cars are REALLY wanky!

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? It is a comforting thought but we'll have to wait and see!

16. Favorite children’s book? Huge fan of CS Lewis Chronicles of Narnia series

17. What’s your favorite season? Spring.

18. What is your least favorite household chore? I hate wiping the "sink salad" out of the sink - yuk!

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? The power to heal. Its probably a bit cliche, but it would be great to be able to take people's pain away.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it? I have a little one on my right shoulder - it is of 3 hearts.

21. Can you juggle? Only the kids lol!

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? I would actually like to have known more about my Dad - we really didn't get on too well and I would love to really get to know him.

24. What’s in the boot of your car? A bloody Lego car that zooms across the boot every time I take a corner - I keep forgetting to take it out - grrrr!!!

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Definitely hamburger - I think sushi is REVOLTING!!!

Done! Now I tag SusanJ and Sarahvw.

1 comment:

Francine Burgess said...

OMG Jill i didnt know you were so mucical..good for you..ilove to play instruments but im a play by ear person,,not so good with the reading of music...
LOL..at sink salad,,,havnt heard that before but i love it,,may be my new word for the year...lol