Monday, September 04, 2006

A New Day (thankfully!)

Poor Tim had the Father's Day from Hell yesterday.

If you've been reading my blog, you will know that I had Jonah sick last week with a really severe gastro bug. Well... he seemed to get slightly better on Satuday, but yesterday it hit again...and even worse than before. To cut a long story short, I spent the day with him in hospital yesterday - trying to rehydrate him. He looks skeletal (12.8kg) and has no energy. We got home about 11:oopm last nite. The difficult part with twins is Jonah and Levi have NEVER been apart before and little Levi is acting out because he really doesn't know what's going on. Very difficult.

Anyway, they are still asleep now, so hopefully they will stay asleep for a while yet. They must be exhausted.

And...I have been surviving on about 3hours a nite sleep for the past two weeks and feel about ready to collapse.

Oh well - hope you all had a great day yesterday and that this week brings good things for all of us!

4 comments:

lusi said...

Jill, I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a horrible weekend. Hope it improves for you. My sisters are twins and I know what you mean about one acting differently when the other is gone.
I'm hoping it all gets better for you this week hun :)

Sarah said...

Oh no JIll. I hope he is on the mend now. Cooper had it 3 times in the space of 2 weeks a few months ago and was incredibly sick. As a mum it's heartbreaking to see your little ones so sick. I hope this week is a better one for you. Sarah xx

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope you are all feeling better now and that you can catch up on some sleep Jill.
take care

Jasmine said...

I hope Jonah gets over the bug or whatever it is soon :)