Monday, July 31, 2006

The best laid plans ......

Some things just never seem to happen! I couldn't make Friday nite's crop because Tim didn't end up leaving Ballina until 6:30! So I didn't get to catch up with anyone! You know, I have only ever been to ONE crop in my whole 8 and a half months of srapping!!!

Anyway, I talked for ages on the phone to my dear friend MarniT and we have decided to do our own Friday nite challenge so it still kinda feels like we are scrapping together! This week, we both did the Aussie Dares Teesha Moore challlenge which was a hoot!

Off to pack up and post off some layouts today! Hope everyone has a terrific week!

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

I so missed you Jill. I was looking forward to it. Must try again before I go. Maybe I could come and visit after school at least. I'll email you.