Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tagged!

Thank you Sara P! Very kind of you!!! Here goes.....

Four jobs I've had:
1. Marketing Manager for Birch Carroll & Coyle
2. Marketing/Promotions Manager for Radio 4BH
3. PA to President of Australian Law Council
4. Manager Cue Store

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings (1st one)
2. In Her Shoes
3. Harold and Maud
4. Fight Club

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Frasier
3. Law & Order CSI
4. Mythbusters

Four important things to me:
1. Family
2. Scrapbooking
3. Photography
4. Memories

Four tunes that play in my head:
1. I Like to Sing (a bl**dy Playschool song that gets stuck lol!)
2. Watching Me Watching You (Rogue Traders)
3. Life (Desiree)
4. Veronica (Elvis Costello)

Four favourite Food dishes:
1. Thai Chicken Yum Salad
2. Veal Pizzaiola
3. Vegetarian Lasagne
4. Falafel

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Magistical Memories
2. Scrapapple
3. Blue Bazaar
4. DP Challenge

Four Scrap Companies I Like:
1. 7 Gypsies
2. Scenic Route
3. Basic Grey
4. Li'l Davis

Four favourite colours:
1. Purple
2. Orange
3. Black
4. White

Four bloggers I tag:
1. Marni T
2. Milly
3. Lusi
4. Viv

Done.......

3 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Now I can't get "I Like to Sing" out of my head!! Thanks, Jill!!

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

We love mythbusters too. Those guys are so funny.

Jasmine said...

Everytime we get in the car all I hear is "I like to sing - please please please mummy" - I wish I'd never bought the CD LOL!!!
I love Frasier and Mythbusters too.