Monday, July 24, 2006

Finally - a For Keeps acceptance!

Today I actually received my first acceptance from For Keeps! I have never been able to get anything in there and the funny thing is that I really didn't like the layout lol! Isn't that always the way lol?

Mum came over today and we popped over to Forest Lake to do a bit of shopping and just to get out of the house with the boys. The boys were actually fairly good (it is so hit and miss with them lol!).

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

10 comments:

Jasmine said...

Congratulations on your FK acceptance - that's my favourite mag. They (the mags) always pick the ones you least expect dont they!
I totally know what you mean about the boys - every trip out with my 2 kidlets is a new adventure LOL!!!

Francine Burgess said...

Oh wow!!! congrats Jill, i love FK cant wait to see what LO was accepted..Sounds like your going great guns in being published...woohooo.
PS i often go to Forest Lake,, we will have to catch up for coffee one day soon!

Sara Pearcy said...

Bummer... I've just got home from Forest Lake shopping centre! We were there from 11ish 'til 1.30pm - all with our albums and lots of chatter, too!! Bugger, bum & blast!!!

Congrats on the FK acceptance!!

xx S.

Camilla said...

congrats Jill. I do like that mag.

Sarah said...

Congrats on your FK acceptance! I can't wait to see it in print. You are certainly on a roll girl :)

Alicia Barry said...

Hey, ,well done. FK have never accepted anything of mine.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Whooo hoo on your first acceptance with FK! I am in shock that it took them this long!!! :)

ScrapManda said...

Well done Jill - let us know which issue etc so we don't miss it!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's all the mags you've cracked now isn't it? Huge congrats, can't wait to see it.

lusi said...

About time FK got one of your great creations in there! Well done mate!
Lus x