Friday, July 28, 2006

{Time Waster}

I really do think that I am losing my mind - I have got the concentration of a flea - I really DO have good intentions but, for some reason, I am the Queen of starting things but never getting around to finish them. On the positive side, my DH and I seem to be losing it at the same rate lol!

If you get a chance, have a look at Scrapping the Scraps blog - there is a little comp running there at the moment.

DH is working at Ballina today - I hate him having to drive home in the rain - too long after a day's work - especially after the accidents lately.

Anyway, just got to go and start something else!!!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

I can totally relate to that.... wait until you see how many layouts I start tonight, then don't finish!!
xx S.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill that sound just like me.... I'm the queen of starting things and never finishing them. I had a look at scrapping the scraps and thinks it's great. Well done all of you very talented ladies.

Jeepie said...

I will add scrapping the scraps to my list.

Crissy Gaylor said...

LOL Glad I am not alone. My mother was constantly nagging me for always taking on and starting too many projects at once! Nothings changed!!! LOL :)

Unknown said...

Jill I do that as well. I think it's more that you are a busy mum. That's my excuse anyway. I like that better than the kids one of old age setting in.

ScrapManda said...

Off to check out scrapping the scraps - congrats on the invite to join them!