Monday, July 10, 2006

Scrapbook Creations


Well I am now officially a "published" scrapbooker! Woo Hoo - what a huge hoot!!!

This is one of the layouts that was selected for publication. Its a bit wierd because by the time they're published they seem so old!

Today I received my official "contributor's" copy of Scrapbook Creations Volume 32 and two of my layouts are in there! I'm a bit embarrassed about one of them as I'd only been scrapping for about a month when I'd done it (its the little one of Levi - haven't even got a pic of it to show you lol!).

Haven't had the chance to have a good look thru the mag yet but it is my very favourite scrapbooking magazine.

10 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Well done Jilly. I'll be looking out for it.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Huge congratulations Jilly. That is wonderful news. I will have to check them out!!!! *hugs*

ScrapManda said...

I'm lovin' SC ATM - so I'll be checking out your "firsts" too! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow, can't wait to see it in print. Congrats, Jull, and as I understand it's the first of many.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it :) Love the colours in this one.

Anonymous said...

congratulations jilly!
that's just awesome!

Mel Diener said...

Congratulations, will check it out as I get SC religiously, it's my fav mag.

Sara Pearcy said...

Woo hoo!! I haven't had a chance to have a good look, but in my flick through I saw the colours one in this post. Will have to look out for the other one when I read it tonight.

So you are now a published artist!!!! Yay for you!!!

It's my favourite mag, too!!

xx S.

lusi said...

Congrats Jill!!!!! This lo is stunning!
Lus x

Anonymous said...

I saw these layouts in the Mag today Jill and was so excited for you. Well done!!!!