Friday, July 14, 2006

Child Free Day!

Well today I've actually had a day without the children! As much as I love them, two four year old boys are very hard to handle and sometimes it seems as though I'm never getting anywhere.

Mum came over today and did the school run for me (which takes about 1 hour and a quarter!) this morning AND she is off doing it for me this afternoon! That is such a treat for me and I really don't know what I'd do without her.

So this morning I popped over the the lovely Kelly's place from Scrapapple and got a few goodies - it was so lovely catching up with her.
Since then, I've been scrapping all day and loving it!

Tonite I'm off to the movies with Zane, who wants to see The Da Vinci Code. Knowing me, I'll fall asleep....I wonder if I can go in my jammies and take my blanket with me? As you can see, party, party, party! (And to think I used to be a bit of a wild child!)...ah, the joys of getting older!

6 comments:

Jeepie said...

Enjoy your child free day and your night out.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Have a great night out. If you have read the book you will notice what the movie leaves out, other than that, I loved it! :)

Sarah said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!! :)

Francine Burgess said...

hi Jill just catching up with your blog..congrats on the DT and all those lovely chipboard products..woohooo way to go!!!

Camilla said...

can your mum come and give me a child free day lol.

Sara Pearcy said...

Hope you had fun, Jill. I'm totally envious - but that goes without saying!!

xx S.