Monday, July 03, 2006

{Hmmm}




Having one of those "blah" days today unfortunately - you know the ones - can't concentrate on anything, can't manage to finish anything, severely lacking in motivation, etc., etc.? What is also annoying is that I know only {I} can do anything about it but just can't seem to get on top of it!

Anyway, took the little ones to the Playground the other day - very cute. I've popped up a couple of photos - plus one of them dressed as "Super Dags" (its such a funny age isn't it...four?)

Zane came home yesterday which is fantastic - I really missed him but I'm glad he had a good time up the coast.

Oh well, back to try and tackle yet another load of washing, more ironing, cleaning toilets, etc., etc.! {Sounds bl**dy exciting doesn't it lol!!!}

6 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Cute photos! Blah days do happen. Luckily not the case for me, just got to find time amongst the packing to scrap! :)

Sara Pearcy said...

Happy BLAH day to you!! LOL - just about sums up most of my days at the moment, so I can sympathise! Love the Super Dag photo (and the other two).

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

That's a great photo of your boys. I'll be looking out to see what you do with it.

Sarah said...

I'm glad someone else has 'blah' days too! I've got one teething at the moment and it is comletely BLAH!!

Great photos though :)

Anonymous said...

poor thing! sounds like a pretty annoying day to me. lol :o) looks like your supermen had fun at the playground!

judee d said...

I had a blah day yesterday, couln't concentrate and went from one thing to another. I can sympathise with you
I say, it can only get better
Keep smiling
Judee