Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday again.

Twins were at kindy today! I had to pick up poor Zane from school with a migraine (dodgy genes for migraines I'm afraid) but other than that, Milly came over today so we did some scrapping which was lovely.

I was working on another Scrapapple DT Project (as my original one was accepted for publishing - oops!).

I've also been working on an OTP project for SC which I have to send down tomorrow.

Sometimes things seems all over the place don't they?

Anyway, child free day again tomorrow so I'll be able to get some more scrapping done - I haven't really completed anything for what seems like ages!

2 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Busy Bee you have been lately Jill. :) Have fun tomorrow.

Sara Pearcy said...

Congrats on another acceptance. You know Scrapapple encourage you to get their stuff published and give you incentives!

xx S.